- The first 3-D printed car was showcased in Brooklyn. [Daily News]
- What a shindig: Check out these photos of Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy’s Black Tie Ball. [Brooklyn Eagle]
- Lawyers for Rep. Michael Grimm are arguing that politics and grudges are the central reasons for charges against him. [NY Times]
- What the heck is going on with these videos of police beating teens? [NY1]
- Mayor de Blasio said he push for a new cross-Hudson rail tunnel and blamed NJ Gov. Christie for killing an earlier tunnel project. [Capital]
- Recchia backer: "The most important thing for a Congressman is to not embarrass us, and not threaten anyone physically." [Gotham Gazette]
- If Ebola strikes New York, at least one company is ready. [WNYC]
Go to McBrooklyn's HOME PAGE.